Captain Subscription Saves the Day
He’s the most practical superhero the restaurant industry has ever known, spreading the ease of the Southern Company Technology Subscription across America.
Operating successful restaurants runs in the Flynn family. But when Uncle Gary and Donald Flynn bought their McDonald’s and Burger King stores their intent was to focus on cooking and serving customers, not owning and managing energy systems like lighting and HVAC. With a superior customer service commitment to uphold, Flynn Restaurant Group has been following in their footsteps, putting up with problematic, inefficient energy assets that pull their team away from making customers happy.
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s… Captain Subscription! He’s here to spread the ease of the Southern Company Technology Subscription across America. With our subscription, you get the heating, cooling, lighting, and resiliency you need to run your restaurants for less than it costs you today.
Slashing Energy Costs
We add value while cutting costs via bulk procurement, use of energy efficient equipment, peak demand reduction, and more. With your capital back where it belongs — in your pocket — you’ll be prepared to grow your family of brands when opportunity strikes.
- A fixed, monthly subscription payment
- No upfront cost
- Our contract qualifies for off-balance sheet treatment*
*Southern Company is not an accounting firm, and this is not intended as accounting advice. Actual accounting treatment depends on customer tax and legal guidance.
Restoring your Energy Assets at Lightning Speed
We take care of everything so you don’t have to. Expert technicians will install, maintain and repair all of your energy assets so your managers don’t have to lift a finger and can give your customers their full attention.
- Construction management software provides complete visibility into project status and progress
- Access to a national network of best-in-class vendors
- A dedicated Subscriber Services team is on call to support you
Blocking Store Closures
A technology subscription ensures your energy assets perform through the entire contract term, so you never take on unnecessary risk. If it doesn’t, you don’t pay.
- Monitoring to track system performance
- Proactive maintenance and replacement planning
- A predictable payment eliminates spiky repair costs and business interruptions